'FULL AND COMPLETE CONFIRMATION OF THE - BUSH - BLAIR AGENDA - 22 JAN 2011'
World Events of Significance
THE "HOME" TAB ON ANY PAGE IN THIS SITE
Blair warns of Islamic extremism risk
Former Prime Minister Tony Blair, appearing at the Chilcot inquiry, has warned how necessary it is to confront the challenges posed by Islamic extremism.
He told the inquiry it was impossible to manage the threat and still believed that the "calculus of risk" had changed following the 9/11 attacks in the United States in 2001.
He said: "The single most difficult thing we have to face today - and we face it still - is the risk of this new type of terrorism and extremism based on an ideological perversion of the faith of Islam combined with technology that allows them to kill people on a large scale.
"Although this is a time where many people think this extremism can be managed, I personally don't think that is true. I think it has to be confronted and changed."
This is Mr Blair's second appearance at the hearing where he is currently facing probing questions about his decision to proceed with the Iraq war. Chairman Sir John Chilcot said Mr Blair had been recalled to "clarify" certain aspects of what happened concerning the invasion in March 2003.
[TVOTW Insert - The above statements and claims by Blair need to be regarded in the following context:-
1. It has been established by the Global Fund and TVOTW that the so-called - "War Against Terrorism" - is a total fabrication designed by Bush and Blair to replace the so-called - "War Against Communism" - which came to an end with the fall of the former USSR. Evidence confirming the preceding is incontrovertible.
2. It is now common knowledge around the world that the excuse and justification for the illegal criminal invasion of Iraq - was a complete ruse by Blair and Bush - and a total fabrication from start to finish. Evidence confirming the preceding is incontrovertible.
3. It has been established by the Global Fund and TVOTW that the so-called "war" against Iraq was not in any way a war - but the illegal and criminal invasion of a defenceless sovereign nation - accompanied by the use of weapons of mass destruction against live targets - including in particular the use of white phosphorus - a chemical weapon - on civilians in Falluja - who had NOT at any time taken up arms against military or civilian personnel of the UK or the US - or posed a threat in any shape or form - to the UK or the US - or their peoples. Orders were given by Saddam Hussein prior to 20 March 2003 - not to resist the illegal, criminal invasion by Bush and Blair. Evidence confirming the preceding is incontrovertible.
4. The Global Fund and TVOTW are credited with exposing - for all the world to see - that George W. Bush President of the US - had full prior notice, knowledge and information in relation to proposed acts of murder of civilians by a person or persons whose identities were known to himself prior to the event and to be carried out on 11 September 2001 within the borders of the Republic of the United States of America in particular the World Trade Center in New York city - and as a consequence of the said withholding of that information and by maintaining his silence - facilitated the carrying out of the attacks and in so doing actively, unlawfully, knowingly and wilfully placed himself in the position of an accessory to their enactment. The aforementioned actions and conduct by George W. Bush were perverse, wicked, evil and wanton in the extreme. The evidence is incontrovertible.
5. The Global Fund and TVOTW are credited with exposing - on the orders of Bush and Cheney the shooting down of UA Flight 93 on 11 September 2001 in an act of cold blooded murder. The evidence is incontrovertible.
6. The Global Fund and TVOTW are credited with exposing - the conspiracy, fraud, farce and motive behind the fabrication by Bush and the Executive of the US Government of a series of video tapes allegedly showing Osama Bin Laden admitting to the attacks of 11 September 2001 in the US. The tapes were created to provide all of the evidence needed or necessary to show the guilt of Osama Bin Laden for the said attacks after the refusal by Bush to supply the said evidence and proof when requested to do so by the US Congress. The reason Bush and the Executive refused to supply the said evidence to the US Congress was because the material disclosed the extent of the full prior notice, knowledge and information Bush had in his possession in relation to the proposed attacks. The evidence is incontrovertible.
7. The Global Fund and TVOTW are credited with exposing that the majority - if not all - the car and truck bombs - as well as those planted in mosques and other public places in Iraq- are the work of the CIA and coalition forces on the instructions of George W. Bush. The evidence is incontrovertible.
8. The Global Fund and TVOTW are credited with exposing the murder of Sergio Vieira de Mello and 21 others in the bombing of the UN headquarters in Baghdad on 19 August 2003 was perpetrated by the CIA with the full knowledge and consent of George W. Bush.
9. The Global Fund and TVOTW are credited with exposing the murder of Ayatollah Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim and 125 others in the car bombings of the Imam Ali Mosque in Najaf ten days later on 29 August 2003 which was perpetrated by the CIA with the full knowledge and consent of George W. Bush.
10. The Global Fund and TVOTW are credited with exposing the murder of Hussein Al-Ali from Ramadi, one of the most popular singers in western Iraq, 27 members of the extended Rakat family and 14 other people (42 in total) at Mukaradeeb, Iraq on 19 May 2004 which was perpetrated by the U.S. military with the full knowledge and consent of George W. Bush.
11. The Global Fund and TVOTW are credited with exposing the bombing of the al-Askari shrine in Samarra on 22 Feb 2006 which was perpetrated by the U.S. with the full knowledge and consent of George W. Bush.
12. The Global Fund and TVOTW are credited with exposing the majority of all acts of terrorism that have taken place in Iraq since 20 March 2003 have been perpetrated by the U.S. with the full knowledge and consent of George W. Bush. The above includes the deaths of countless thousands of Iraqi civilians including in particular non-embedded foreign journalists and TV crews such as Palestinian TV cameraman Mazen Dana, ITN's Fred Nerac and Terry Lloyd, Telecinco cameraman Jose Couso and staff of arab TV station Al Jazeera amongst many many others.
13. Wikileaks are credited with exposing the murder on 12 July 2007 of 2 Reuters news employees - Namir Noor-Eldeen, and his driver, Saeed Chmagh - 9 other civilians - and the serious injury of 2 children by US Apache attack helicopters with the full knowledge and consent of George W. Bush.
14. The Global Fund and TVOTW are credited with exposing the mass media - particularly in the U.S., UK, Europe and Australia - of being complicit in a cover-up of the facts referred to in paragraphs 1 to 12 above. The evidence is incontrovertible.
15. The above provides full and final confirmation that Blair - and Bush - are the world's worst terrorists and mass murderers - and represent the greatest exporters of state sponsored terrorism the world has ever known. The evidence is incontrovertible.
16. The above provides full and final confirmation that anything and everything that Blair says is a lie - and the reasons for everything he does - and/or his agenda for doing so - is contrary to the rhetoric - from start to finish. For these reasons - the legality of all action and conduct both overt and covert by Blair where Iraq, Afghanistan and the so-called "War Against Terrorism" is concerned - is groundless and false - thereby making the said action and conduct criminal. Because the said action and conduct resulted in the deaths and injury of innocent civilians as well as that of UK and US service men and women - the destruction of property - real and personal - and the fraudulent expenditure of tax payer money - together with war crimes and crimes against humanity - it represents actions and conduct at the extreme end of the criminal spectrum. Evidence confirming the preceding is incontrovertible. Insert end]
THIS MAKES INTERESTING READING
BLAIR'S CHOICE - HEAVEN - OR - HELL?
While on his morning walk, Prime Minister Tony Blair falls over, has a heart attack. He dies because the accident and emergency ward at his nearest hospital is too understaffed to treat him in time.
So his soul arrives in Heaven and he is met by Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates.
"Welcome to Heaven," says Saint Peter, "Before you settle in, it seems there is a problem. We seldom see a politician around these parts, so we're not sure what to do with you."
"No problem, just let me in; I'm a good Christian; I'm a believer," says the PM.
"I'd like to just let you in, but I have orders from God Himself. He says that since the implementation of his new HEAVEN CHOICES policy, you have to spend one day in Hell and one day in Heaven. Then you must choose where you'll live for eternity."
"But I've already made up my mind. I want to be in Heaven," replies Blair.
"I'm sorry ... but we have our rules and bureaucracy." Peter interjects, and, with that escorts him to an elevator and he goes down, down, down . . . all the way to Hell.
The doors open and he finds himself in the middle of a lush golf course.
The sun is shining in a cloudless sky. The temperature is a perfect 21 degrees. In the distance is a beautiful club-house.
Standing in front of it is MPs from all the years of the Great British democracy. There are luminaries who had helped Blair over the years. The whole set of the Party leaders from the past were there ... everyone laughing, happy, and casually, but expensively, dressed.
They run to greet him, to hug him and to reminisce about the good times they had getting rich at the expense of 'suckers and peasants.' They play a friendly game of golf and then dine on lobster and caviar.
The Devil himself comes up to Blair with a frosty drink, "Have some tequila and relax, Tony!"
"Uh, I can't drink any more. I took a pledge," says Blair, dejectedly.
"This is Hell, son. You can drink and eat all you want and not worry and it just gets better from there!"
So Tony takes the drink and finds himself liking the Devil, who he thinks is a really very friendly bloke who tells funny jokes like himself and pulls hilarious nasty pranks, like the ones he and Hewitt pulled with the NHS and with Kelly on Education.
They are having such a great time that, before he realises it, it's time to go.
Everyone gives him a big hug and waves as Blair steps on the elevator and heads upward. When the elevator door reopens, he is in Heaven again and Saint Peter is waiting for him. "Now it's time to visit Heaven," the old man says, opening the gate.
So for 24 hours Blair is made to hang out with a bunch of honest, good-natured people who enjoy each other's company, talk about things other than money and treat each other decently. Not a nasty prank or egotistical remark among them.
No fancy country clubs here and, while the food tastes great, it's not caviar or lobster. And these people are all poor. He doesn't see anybody he knows and he isn't even treated like someone special!
"Whoa," he says uncomfortably to himself, "Mandleson never prepared me for this!"
The day done, Saint Peter returns and says, "Well, you've spent a day in Hell and a day in Heaven. Now choose where you want to live for eternity."
With the 'Deal or No Deal' theme playing softly in the background, Blair reflects for a minute ... then answers: "Well, I would never have thought I'd say this -- I mean, Heaven has been delightful and all -- but I really think I belong in Hell with my friends."
So Saint Peter escorts him to the elevator and he goes down, down, down, all the way to Hell.
The doors of the elevator open and he is in the middle of a concrete jungle covered with garbage and toxic industrial wasteland, kind of like the eroded, infested areas that Prescott created in the South East housing blight.
He is horrified to see all of his friends, dressed in rags and chained together, picking up the roadside rubbish and putting it into black plastic bags.
They are groaning and moaning in pain, faces and hands black with grime.
The Devil comes over to Blair and puts an arm around his shoulder.
"I don't understand," stammers a shocked Tony, "Yesterday I was here and there was a golf course and a club-house and we ate lobster and caviar and drank tequila. We lazed around and had a great time. Now there's just a wasteland full of garbage and everybody looks miserable!"
The Devil looks at him, smiles slyly and purrs, "Yesterday we were campaigning; today you voted for us!"
TVOTW - ICOPO
(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)
FOUNDATION, INSPIRATION, EMPATHY AND SPIRIT
YOU WANT OTHERS TO BE HAPPY, PRACTICE COMPASSION. IF YOU WANT TO BE
HAPPY, PRACTICE COMPASSION."
NEVER KNOW WHAT THE OUTCOME IS - BUT THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS THE BEST PLACE
- FAMOUS QUOTE -
beings are the only creatures on earth that claim a God - and the only
living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one."